Saturday, March 8, 2014

Target Clearance Haul

So, I am currently on a "no buy" meaning that I am not allowing myself to purchase any more makeup products. My time limit on myself is just until NYX goes on sale somewhere (a good sale!). But that doesn't mean I can't accept presents. ;) 

My boyfriend was promoted at his job a couple weeks ago and just got his first promotion paycheck. While in Target, he offered to buy me a few things, so I searched Target's clearance and here we are.

 Top Row: elf Kohl Eyeliner, 5 Maybelline Color Show nail polishes, a Covergirl Outlast nail polish, Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen
Bottom Row: L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow, Pixi Beauty Blush, L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow

L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Bottomless Java - $3.48
L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Infinite Sky - $3.48
These were utterly creamy. I'd say a cross between a regular eyeshadow and a cream eyeshadow. These are the type of shadow where I'd do my eyes first before my face routine as there might be more fallout than normal. They're both pretty shimmery. But we'll see.

elf Kohl Eyeliner in Black - $2.55
Pixi endless silky eye pen in Iridescent Iris - $4.50
RE: Pixi - Holy creamy eyeliner like whoa. So that was my first impression. It looks pretty black when I first put it on, but once I tilted my hand towards my window, it turned extremely purple. Can't wait to try this one out.
The elf liner was a little tougher to get a thick black line from. I'm hoping that if I warm it up on my hand or something that it'll be a little easier to work with. This one did come with a smudging sponge at the end of it, so that's always a plus.

Pixi Beauty Blush in Rosy Rouge - $4.80
 I cannot wait to use this. I only have two other blushes (I think) in my collection. This one applied really easily, so I can't wait to see how it goes with a brush.

I did not swatch the nail polishes. The Maybelline polishes were $1.48 each and the Covergirl polish was $2.48. I'm probably going to start doing a Nail Polish of the Week on the weekends so that I can get some use out of more of my polishes. Be tuned in tomorrow for the first one. Now I just have to decide what color to use...

No comments:

Post a Comment