Friday, March 7, 2014

Collection

Wanted to put out a brief look at my collection and where I keep it. This won't be a look at specific products, but I'll probably end up doing swatch posts for most of my stuff when I get a chance.

 Here's a couple looks at my whole set up. Makeup, skin care, and hair items are all laid out on top of my dresser while my nail products are in those shelves next to my mirror. I have a huge mirror above that (obviously) and also have a door mirror (you can see my door somewhat to the left of my dresser).

 Starting from the left of my dresser. There's all my brushes - the plastic organizer holds any clean ones while the dirty ones are sitting on top of my moisturizer. Below the brushes are my eyeshadow palettes (the Lorac Pro and Naked 3 are obvious. Below those are a couple smaller e.l.f. palettes, the larger e.l.f. palette at the bottom, and a collection of depotted NYX jumbo eye pencils). In the pink bag are my sprays, face primers, and another moisturizer. In the plastic tub on the right are eye products - mascara, eyeliner, primer, and lashes.

Next plastic tub has lip products - drugstore lipsticks and glosses, primers, and lip liners. The bag next to that contains my higher end lip products (Tarte, Stila, OCC, etc). Below that is a shot glass of perfume samples and below that is a bag of gel eyeliners. Top left is all face products - foundations, blushes, bronzers, concealers. Below that are single/trio/quad eyeshadows.

And here are my hair products. Not much on this end, while I've always straightened/curled my hair, I just started getting into haircare and hairstyles more. 

And this is my favorite section. My nail polish addiction is steadily increasing with each new shade I get. Finally, for Christmas, my boyfriend bought me these spice racks from Ikea. I have to organize them a bit better, but for now this is fine. The bottom shelf is my Red Carpet gel kit plus a Zoya nail polish that I threw there for now. The middle shelves are a mish mash of polish that I've bought/received, lots of Revlon and Sally Hansen. The top shelf is mostly tools and remover, but those three polishes up there are my first Essie polishes and I am already planning on getting more.

So, there you have it. That is my entire collection at the moment. While I'm currently on a no-buy until NYX goes onsale (just waiting on my last Ulta order for a while), I'll still be getting a few new products each month since I'm signed up with Ipsy, a $10 a month beauty subscription service. For now though, that's it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment