Sunday, March 9, 2014

Nails of the Week ft. Maybelline

Say hello to Maybelline's Color Show Holographic nail polish in Mystic Green (introduced in yesterday's haul post!). 

So I woke up too early like I always do and thought "F it. Let's do this." I took off my previous polish (Essie's Hide and Go Chic), filed, pushed some cuticles, and did the works. Used Revlon's Base+Top Coat. 

And here's the result:
I kinda love it. It was very easy to work with. No wonky lines while I polished. This took two coats, one looked okay but I'm not a fan of too sheer a polish. 

I ended up messing up my thumb like ten minutes after I took the picture. Go, me! But it looks fine, my nail is still all green but it looks like the polish just got scrunched up. 

Going to attempt to keep track of how long this lasts before chipping. Fair warning, I type a lot (my entire job is typing all day) so the tips of my nails tend to chip very easily. 

Aaaannnddd already thinking about next weeks color. /sigh


No comments:

Post a Comment