Sunday, March 16, 2014

I am sick

Small, quick post. I am sick. Not sick of anything, just sick. Congested and just feeling all around crappy. And have been since Thursday night. Took Friday off, slept most of the day away. Got my hair cut Saturday, then slept the rest of the day away.

I am awake today. But I wish I wasn't. I'm congested, cranky, and achy. When I am sick, I get whiny. Be happy you are not with me in person, I could whine you're ear off.

Since I just did my nails on Thursday, I won't be doing a Nails of the Week today. I still have on Nicole by OPI's "On What Grounds?". Day 3 and still no chips. That's something to me. Granted, I haven't been doing much of anything, so I haven't really put it to the "typing test" as I call it (it being my job).

Picture is from Thursday's ipsy post.

I've gotten used to the texture of the nail polish. It's different. Plus, after a day or two, the rough texture gets a bit smoother as it rubs against things. My nails are definitely not as rough as they were on Thursday. When these come out officially, I'll probably end up getting the other colors.

In other news, I'm currently re-reading Oryx and Crake by Margaret Atwood. I got the third book in the series for Christmas, so I need to re-read the first two. Margaret Atwood is my favorite author and if you haven't read any of her books, you need to get on that, starting with Handmaid's Tale. Seriously. Nope, stop reading this, go get one of her books.

No comments:

Post a Comment