Monday, April 7, 2014

Quickie Post - LORAC Pro Palette Swatches


The LORAC Pro Palette contains 16 (.02oz each) shadows and comes with a 'Mini Behind The Scenes Eye Primer" (not pictured) for $42. It's available for purchase at Ulta, but was available at Kohls. I can't find it on their website anymore, but that's where I purchased mine (and was able to use Kohls cash on it).


The top row is all matte shades while the bottom is all shimmer.

Top Row: White, Cream, Taupe, Light Pink, Mauve, Sable, Espresso, Black
Bottom Row: Nude, Champagne, Gold, Light Bronze, Pewter, Garnet, Deep Purple, Slate

White, Cream, Taupe, Light Pink, Mauve, Sable, Espresso, Black
Palettes that have half matte, half shimmer are quite possibly my favorite palettes. I want a palette that I can use to create a full look. Without matte shades, I can't do that. As you can see, Cream and Light Pink blend into my skin far too well, but these were also taken without a primer or a base underneath.

Nude, Champagne, Gold, Light Bronze, Pewter, Garnet, Deep Purple, Slate
To me, these are the creamiest shadows I've owned. This is one of my first non-drug store palettes and it's totally worth the higher price. You can probably tell in the second photo that I've used this palette quite a lot. Mauve and Sable, I mix those together to use for my eyebrows. But Champagne is my favorite shade in this palette. It's a very "me" color whether I'm going to work or out that night.

In a nutshell: Worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment