Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Before and After

I got a new phone and the camera is amazing so I wanted to do a before and after. This is using the front facing camera which is usually HORRIBLE. 

Products:

Face:
Pixi Correction Concentrate in Brightening Peach
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser
Urban Decay Naked Skin in .5
Pixi Blush in Purest Peach
e.l.f Studio Golden Bronzer (lightest shade as a highlight)

Eyes:
Lorca Pro Palette (Taupe to fill in my brows)
Urban Decay liner in Smoke
Clinique High Impact mascara

Lips:
NYX Butter Lipstick in Hulk
NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee

1 comment:

  1. I love this! Your eyes look so much bigger and your eyebrows are amazing. You need to help me with my eyebrows when you come over next week. I'm a hot mess when it comes to them.

    ReplyDelete